It's not my fault, you bastards!

Wait for it!
This page is big
so, it takes a while to load! 


Current Terror Level
Terror Alert Level

I've been alive for:
lifeclock
and counting...

Click for detailed Silverdale, WA Forecast

Disclaimer
 
In case you did not know this from before, I am making sure now that you are aware that this blog is completely mine and mine alone. In other words, I say what I want, to whoever I want, however I want, whenever I want. I am entitled to my own opinions as you are to yours. If you don't like what you read, then please go away and never bother to come back. You were not forced or coerced into coming here and most definitely, you are not obligated to stay. So leave, if you think you should. No if's, no and's, no but's, no exceptions.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Technorati search


Wednesday, September 13, 2006

 
Credit cards, debit cards

I am sick and tired of getting ads in the mail trying to get me to apply for a new credit card or debit card. I don't get the attraction of debit cards. Debit cards subtract from your account immediately. Credit accounts are simply increased on the balance. If I pay my credit card when due, I get the use of thier money interest free for several weeks. They loan me money and I get a statement and then I pay the statement balance in full and all of the time from the purchase date until the check clears, the money is still in my account earning some amount of interest, and I paid them nothing for this interest free loan. The key is to pay off the balance in full, otherwise they get thier pound of flesh in interest. Oh, and by the way, NEVER EVER take a cash advance. A cash advance is ALWAYS hit with a fee for the transaction AND interest starts immediately without a grace period, a sure loser for you and a sure gain for the bank. Better to never get a cash advance on a credit card. And why is it the credit card companies are starting to send me credit card applications for my ex-wife divorced since 1996, under her new remarried name!?!


Comments: Post a Comment