It's not my fault, you bastards!

Wait for it!
This page is big
so, it takes a while to load! 


Current Terror Level
Terror Alert Level

I've been alive for:
lifeclock
and counting...

Click for detailed Silverdale, WA Forecast

Disclaimer
 
In case you did not know this from before, I am making sure now that you are aware that this blog is completely mine and mine alone. In other words, I say what I want, to whoever I want, however I want, whenever I want. I am entitled to my own opinions as you are to yours. If you don't like what you read, then please go away and never bother to come back. You were not forced or coerced into coming here and most definitely, you are not obligated to stay. So leave, if you think you should. No if's, no and's, no but's, no exceptions.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Technorati search


Thursday, April 06, 2006

 
I just feel lost...

Today, is the anniversary of my first marriage, in 1968. It lasted for not quite 10 years, by about 3 weeks in fact. She left me for another man, a good friend. I had everything and I screwed it up. I woke up from a deep sleep because of a dream, a dream about my first wife (To date, I've had 2 marriages in my past). It was a happy kind of dream, the kind where we were doing things and being happy, and I relived many happy moments and then it happened, the bad scene. The bad scene was fiction, but it was so disturbing, it woke me. In my dreams, I sometimes dream about real eents from my past and then intermixed are scenes which are simply impossible and obviously a fiction. My problem is these dream images are mixed so well and blend so perfectly it is almost impossible to separate fact from fiction. What is my subconscious trying to tell me? I believe dreams are the subconscious mind communicating with the conscious mind in something like a simile or metaphor, trying to make sense of something which in the conscious mind made NO sense. The thing is, oh so many years later, I still hold some measure of love in my heart for this woman. Maybe it is because she was my first true love.


Comments: Post a Comment