It's not my fault, you bastards!

Wait for it!
This page is big
so, it takes a while to load! 


Current Terror Level
Terror Alert Level

I've been alive for:
lifeclock
and counting...

Click for detailed Silverdale, WA Forecast

Disclaimer
 
In case you did not know this from before, I am making sure now that you are aware that this blog is completely mine and mine alone. In other words, I say what I want, to whoever I want, however I want, whenever I want. I am entitled to my own opinions as you are to yours. If you don't like what you read, then please go away and never bother to come back. You were not forced or coerced into coming here and most definitely, you are not obligated to stay. So leave, if you think you should. No if's, no and's, no but's, no exceptions.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Technorati search


Thursday, March 30, 2006

 
"Feelin' Allright" - Joe Cocker

I love this song. I think people should have a theme song, background music dor the days of their life. This is my choice, this song, to accompany me as I go from here to there and back again. There are other songs I would use from time to time, but THIS one is the MAIN song I want for the background music in the film I am making of my life every day in my mind. There is a TV show, "The Closer" with Kyra Sedgwick on TNT. Now, THAT is a program with music exactly like I hear for myself in my mind, but it is Joe Cocker singing which is the opening theme song of my day when I awake each day of my life (for the moment anyway).


Comments: Post a Comment