It's not my fault, you bastards!

Wait for it!
This page is big
so, it takes a while to load! 


Current Terror Level
Terror Alert Level

I've been alive for:
lifeclock
and counting...

Click for detailed Silverdale, WA Forecast

Disclaimer
 
In case you did not know this from before, I am making sure now that you are aware that this blog is completely mine and mine alone. In other words, I say what I want, to whoever I want, however I want, whenever I want. I am entitled to my own opinions as you are to yours. If you don't like what you read, then please go away and never bother to come back. You were not forced or coerced into coming here and most definitely, you are not obligated to stay. So leave, if you think you should. No if's, no and's, no but's, no exceptions.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Technorati search


Monday, February 13, 2006

 
I will take some things to my grave

I am sure there are things in your past which you don't want other people to know, ever, so you will take these things, events and/or whatever, to your grave. I won't have a grave if I have anything to say about it. I want all of my organs to be donated and the reaminder to go to science so someone can learn from them, and then when science is done, cremate the remainder and scatter my ashes onto water somewhere. I don't even care if the water is a flush in a bathroom, just so it is water somewhere. The Pacific Ocean is my choice, but hey, you can dump my ashes down the nearest storm drain if you want. After all, I'll be beyond caring at that point. Here is something which I was going to take with me, but I will reveal to you now. I used to steal things. I started when I was a small child, shoplifting that is. It was years before I was caught at it. I got caught when I was 12 or 13 when I got greedy and talked another kid into putting something under his shirt while I put some things into my pockets, something which was too big for him and guess what, we got caught. It seems a guy was watching us the whole time we were in the store. Bummer. I ended up going into informal therapy with a police officer in the town. I lied to the guy. I told him what he wanted to hear, played the game I saw it all as, and strung him along, making a little "progress" each time we met and playing up the remorse part. After a while, I finally was deemed rehabilitated. However, I did not stop shoplifting, I just was careful enough to never got caught again. I learned to be careful. I continued up into my early 20's when suddenly it happened, I saw someone in front of me get caught, an adult, 40's maybe. This person was taken into the back and I asked a cashier what was going to happen to this person and I was told there were going to be charges filed and probably a fine of at last $250 and the person would be barred from the store forever with a picture for all of the employees to see posted on the wall of shame. This seemed like a mighty high price to pay for an item worth less than a dollar and that was when it hit me that the consequences were just too high for me. As I had this encounter, I had several items I had shoplifted in my pockets. I casually returned each to where I had gotten these items and hoped no one would see me as I put everything back. After I had replaced the last item, I breathed a HUGE sigh of relief and I have never shoplifted since. I can reveal this now since it has been over 30 years since I had this revelation. I am a better person as a result and my conscience is clear. There are a number of other things however, which I will never reveal, to you the readers, or to anyone. I am sure you have things as well...


Comments: Post a Comment