It's not my fault, you bastards!

Wait for it!
This page is big
so, it takes a while to load! 


Current Terror Level
Terror Alert Level

I've been alive for:
lifeclock
and counting...

Click for detailed Silverdale, WA Forecast

Disclaimer
 
In case you did not know this from before, I am making sure now that you are aware that this blog is completely mine and mine alone. In other words, I say what I want, to whoever I want, however I want, whenever I want. I am entitled to my own opinions as you are to yours. If you don't like what you read, then please go away and never bother to come back. You were not forced or coerced into coming here and most definitely, you are not obligated to stay. So leave, if you think you should. No if's, no and's, no but's, no exceptions.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Technorati search


Friday, February 03, 2006

 
A blind date

I go out on blind dates from time to time, but I do not really like to do so. I go to be polite. I feel like I'm going out to a job interview. I am going to meet someone a friend thought I might get along with. Actually my friend who set it up is hoping this one will be THE one for me, and it has rarely worked out to be anything at all. Sure, a couple were promising and worked out for a while and several other dates ensued after the initial blind date, but mostly were one night of awkwardness on both sides. My most recent blind date was set up by a very good friend of mine, actually by his new girlfriend with one of her friends. It started off quite well, as the lady was quite attractive to the eye. I prefer a woman with some curves, not the stick figure model types. 8-7-10 is the ratio I look for, bust, waist, hips. Bust is 80% of hip size. Waist is 70% of hip size. This is what most men find an ideal ratio for the shape of a woman and I admit freely, I really like this shape relationship. I want that curve from waist to hip. It is a comfortable place to put my hand when we walk. I love the curve from waist to hip on a woman. Anyway, this lady had the right proportions for my eye. My eyes feel warm when I see an attractive woman and I felt the warmth when I saw this lady as she walked in the door. Somehow, I knew she was the blind date as she entered the restaurant we were meeting at, and sure enough, she was. We had a nice dinner and small-talked through most of it. I avoided my two marriages like the plague. I avoided talking about my past relationships with other women. I tried to stay positive however, some things I could not avoid an answer to since she asked me a direct question. Anyway, it all seemed to be going well for quite some time and finally, politics came up and here is one place I can't avoid speaking my piece. We fell apart because she is staunch pro-Republican, pro-Dubya and I am against Dubya even though I am mostly Republican. Rats. The date was over at that point even though for a while we continued through to dessert and the doggie bags for the left-overs. I knew and she knew we would never connect since we were diametrically opposed on the President. Sigh. And she looked SO GOOD with curves in all the right places...


Comments: Post a Comment