It's not my fault, you bastards!

Wait for it!
This page is big
so, it takes a while to load! 


Current Terror Level
Terror Alert Level

I've been alive for:
lifeclock
and counting...

Click for detailed Silverdale, WA Forecast

Disclaimer
 
In case you did not know this from before, I am making sure now that you are aware that this blog is completely mine and mine alone. In other words, I say what I want, to whoever I want, however I want, whenever I want. I am entitled to my own opinions as you are to yours. If you don't like what you read, then please go away and never bother to come back. You were not forced or coerced into coming here and most definitely, you are not obligated to stay. So leave, if you think you should. No if's, no and's, no but's, no exceptions.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Technorati search


Sunday, January 15, 2006

 
I can't believe the man actually SAID this!

This is a direct quote; read it carefully and think about what he said for a moment before reading further to see who it is attributed to...

"President Washington, President Lincoln, President Wilson, President Roosevelt have all authorized electronic surveillance on a far broader scale."


This quote is from Attorney General Alberto Gonzales testifying before the Senate regarding the domestic spying authorized by the President.

Washington? Lincoln? Conducted electronic surveillance "on a broader scale?" Say, what? Are you kidding?


Comments: Post a Comment