It's not my fault, you bastards!

Wait for it!
This page is big
so, it takes a while to load! 


Current Terror Level
Terror Alert Level

I've been alive for:
lifeclock
and counting...

Click for detailed Silverdale, WA Forecast

Disclaimer
 
In case you did not know this from before, I am making sure now that you are aware that this blog is completely mine and mine alone. In other words, I say what I want, to whoever I want, however I want, whenever I want. I am entitled to my own opinions as you are to yours. If you don't like what you read, then please go away and never bother to come back. You were not forced or coerced into coming here and most definitely, you are not obligated to stay. So leave, if you think you should. No if's, no and's, no but's, no exceptions.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Technorati search


Saturday, October 15, 2005

 
I feel exceptionally good today

I woke up this morning and I felt really good. Not just the regular good, but exceptionally good. I was warm, the covers were up to my chin, I was aware of my entire body. where the covers touched my skin, my clothes, the sounds in the house, the wind in the trees outside, everything, and how absolutely comfortable I was at that moment. This feeling stayed with me throughout the entire day. Here it is, late at night and I STILL feel exceptionally good. I'm happy. Something MADE me feel happy, happier than I usually feel. Something I dreamed, something I expereinced in my past which I just remembered again, SOMETHING. I just wish I could put my finger on what exactly it was so I can repeat this happiness at will instead of the once in a while that I feel this good, which seemingly comes at random.

This entry created last night, well after midnight as I ended my really good day...


Comments: Post a Comment