It's not my fault, you bastards!

Wait for it!
This page is big
so, it takes a while to load! 


Current Terror Level
Terror Alert Level

I've been alive for:
lifeclock
and counting...

Click for detailed Silverdale, WA Forecast

Disclaimer
 
In case you did not know this from before, I am making sure now that you are aware that this blog is completely mine and mine alone. In other words, I say what I want, to whoever I want, however I want, whenever I want. I am entitled to my own opinions as you are to yours. If you don't like what you read, then please go away and never bother to come back. You were not forced or coerced into coming here and most definitely, you are not obligated to stay. So leave, if you think you should. No if's, no and's, no but's, no exceptions.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Technorati search


Saturday, September 03, 2005

 
I've found a whole new way to appreciate women

It seems, women have half again as many pain receptors in their skin than us men. End result is this; women feel more pain than us men do. Some would say that us men would have an advantage since we feel less pain. I am not so sure. I think since the study was specifically for pain nerve endings, but it might just apply to other nerve endings as well. I recently found out my (male) genitals have maybe 10 percent of the nerves that women have in the corresponding area. That explains why some women I've been with told me that sometimes they were incredibly sensitive and a simple touch could cause them intense pain instead of pleasure. I know that happens to me too, intense pain instead of pleasure. After sex, some of my parts are so sensitive, the slightest touch causes me pain. One woman I spent time with way back in the early 80's was almost flat chested, but her breast area, and especially the nipples, were incredibly sensitive. Her nipples popped up at the slightest touch, even her shirt moving across them. She was the first who told me that after sex, it got to be painful for her to have her breasts touched. Even a sheet covering her nipples, caused her pain. The effect lasted for several minutes afterwards. It was incredible that she could feel so much sensation. So, this tells me this study which concluded women have half again as many nerve receptors for pain as men, might just carry over to other nerve receptors as well. Cool.


Comments: Post a Comment